Good Habits Quotes:
- Good Habits are as addictive as bad habits but much more Rewarding.
- First we make our habits then our habits make us.
- There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills. ~Gautama Buddha
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore, not an act but a habit.
- Thought of the day… Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.(Jim Ryun)
- One of the most causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat. ~Napoleon Hill
- Good or Bad, Habits always deliver Results.
- Success is a matter of understanding and religiously practising specific, simple habits that always leads to success.
- Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Bad habits are like a comfortable bed; they are easy to get into, but hard to get out of.
- All of us are creatures of habits. Two types of habits: Doing habits & Nondoing Habits. Everything that you are not doing is because of the nondoing habit. When you want more happiness & success, start doing the nondoing into a doing habit. Reading this status message will not change your life. Reading is not doing. Only Doing is Knowing. Change one nondoing habit to doing habit today!
Good Morning. Wish you a peaceful day.
ఉత్తమ గుణాల వల్ల మవిషి ఉన్నతుడవుతాడు కానీ ఉన్నత పదవి వల్ల కాదు.
– శిఖరం మీద కూర్చొన్నంత మాత్రాన కాకి గరుడ పక్షి కాలేదు.